Ferrari launches teaser new modelFebruary 28, 2019
It will be available online in a few hours, the official premiere is scheduled for the Geneva Motor Show, which opens on March 5th.
A short video teaser shows the steering wheel of a new sports car. It will receive paddles and Manettino dial with six different settings. In addition, Ferrari allowed to look at the tachometer with the red zone, starting at 8,000 rpm.
Also, the manufacturer quickly showed the engine of the new model and air intakes with carbon fiber inserts.
Details about the sports car is not disclosed. According to controversial rumors, Ferrari can work on the successor to the 488 GTB, which will be presented in the standard form in Geneva, and later shown with a hybrid system.
It should be noted that Ferrari previously reported that by 2022 about 60% of the company’s models will have a hybrid system, so the appearance of a hybrid system under the hood of the new model is very likely.
- Nissan showed all-electric crossover Ariya
- Tesla Model 3 lost a bumper on the go
- Electro-crossover Fisker Ocean will receive the Volkswagen platform
- Budget electric crossover from Renault / Dacia shown on patent images
- The new Kia Sportage first captured on the road