Ferrari launches teaser new modelFebruary 28, 2019
It will be available online in a few hours, the official premiere is scheduled for the Geneva Motor Show, which opens on March 5th.
A short video teaser shows the steering wheel of a new sports car. It will receive paddles and Manettino dial with six different settings. In addition, Ferrari allowed to look at the tachometer with the red zone, starting at 8,000 rpm.
Also, the manufacturer quickly showed the engine of the new model and air intakes with carbon fiber inserts.
Details about the sports car is not disclosed. According to controversial rumors, Ferrari can work on the successor to the 488 GTB, which will be presented in the standard form in Geneva, and later shown with a hybrid system.
It should be noted that Ferrari previously reported that by 2022 about 60% of the company’s models will have a hybrid system, so the appearance of a hybrid system under the hood of the new model is very likely.
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup
- Low-mileage Cadillac XLR-V goes on sale
- Serial Ford Bronco will not receive doors with holes