Ferrari is working on its first hybrid modelMarch 7, 2019
The new Ferrari F8 Tributo is likely to become the latest non-hybrid model of the company – over the next three months, the Italians will present a new hybrid supercar.
Photospies managed to shoot one of the Ferrari models, on which, as expected, the winter test tests of the new V6 hybrid powertrain are conducted.
It is assumed that the new Ferrari model will be located higher than the F8 Tributo, get the average location of the engine, and the motor itself will be slightly less, but with a special hybrid unit.
At the moment, it is not known how much power the new engine will produce, but some experts suggest that it can achieve 1000 horsepower, while the F8 Tributo develops a power of 710 horsepower.
Interestingly, in addition to the hybrid model, in the current year Ferrari will release four more new items, as well as work hard on the Purosangue SUV, which is due to be released in the series in 2022.
- New BMW M4 convertible spotted at the Nurburgring
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green