Ferrari is preparing for September a new model without a roofJuly 18, 2019
In 2019, the Ferrari 812 Superfast Spider may premiere, as evidenced by the Ferrari Chat forum participants. They began to receive invitations to the event in September, where they should show some open model.
At the same time, the Italian brand officially does not comment on this information. It is assumed that the new car will be completely unified with the Ferrari 812 Superfast coupe, that is, the Spider version will receive from the original elements only a folding hard roof.
Judging by the number of invitations, we are not talking about a limited model, but about a sports car that will go into mass production. Prior to this, the brand announced premieres in 2019 of five new cars at once – some of them are already shown, some are just waiting for an official presentation to the general public.
- Charged hatchback Kia K3 GT / Cerato photographed in close-up
- Drag racing: BMW E46 M3 vs Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Announced the start date of sales of the coupe Volkswagen Tiguan X
- Kia postpones debut of facelifted Sportage to April 2021
- 2022 Ford Raptor details revealed