Ferrari introduced special measures in connection with the coronavirusFebruary 25, 2020
The coronavirus epidemic has reached Italy, where 229 cases of infection and six of them are fatal. Most affected in the regions of Lombardy, Venice and Emilia-Romagna. At the request of local authorities, the museums in Maranello and Modena were closed, and Ferrari denied access to the base to employees living or recently visiting the regions where the outbreak was registered.
In addition, Ferrari issued an internal order, according to which excursions around the base were temporarily canceled, access to the factory territory was suspended, and some business trips were canceled. The company constantly monitors the situation and, if necessary, is ready to take extreme measures.
These restrictions may apply to the sports division, in particular the Formula 1 team. It is assumed that some engineers may not drive to the tracks, but work remotely at the base, as a group of specialists responsible for the team’s strategy does.
- Described the only way Schumacher communicates with the outside world
- Allard sports car production resumed after 62 years
- Hyundai Tucson N images appeared on the web
- Valtteri Bottas won the Russian Grand Prix
- Ford Mondeo successor could be such an off-road station wagon