Ferrari introduced special measures in connection with the coronavirusFebruary 25, 2020
The coronavirus epidemic has reached Italy, where 229 cases of infection and six of them are fatal. Most affected in the regions of Lombardy, Venice and Emilia-Romagna. At the request of local authorities, the museums in Maranello and Modena were closed, and Ferrari denied access to the base to employees living or recently visiting the regions where the outbreak was registered.
In addition, Ferrari issued an internal order, according to which excursions around the base were temporarily canceled, access to the factory territory was suspended, and some business trips were canceled. The company constantly monitors the situation and, if necessary, is ready to take extreme measures.
These restrictions may apply to the sports division, in particular the Formula 1 team. It is assumed that some engineers may not drive to the tracks, but work remotely at the base, as a group of specialists responsible for the team’s strategy does.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos