Ferrari hid Dino under tight camouflageApril 10, 2019
Several prototypes seen in testing were presented as test mules that use the body of existing models. The main thing was hidden under the hood – they went to check the hybrid system.
The new Ferrari Dino will receive a V6 engine, which the company has not used since the 70s. As noted in the Ferrari, it will be a new unit. It was developed on the basis of a 2.9-liter TT engine, which can be found under the hood of the top-end version of the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio. It will be complemented by a twin turbocharger.
In most, if not all, the new engine will be complemented by at least one electric motor, which will allow Ferrari Dino to meet tougher emission standards. In addition to Dino, this engine will use the Purosangue crossover and new models with a medium engine.
- Audi announced participation in Dakar
- European Honda CR-V left without gasoline engines
- New Praga R1 racing car presented
- Renault will release a budget analogue of the new generation Logan sedan
- Coupe and convertible Audi TT get two new versions