Ferrari hid Dino under tight camouflageApril 10, 2019
Several prototypes seen in testing were presented as test mules that use the body of existing models. The main thing was hidden under the hood – they went to check the hybrid system.
The new Ferrari Dino will receive a V6 engine, which the company has not used since the 70s. As noted in the Ferrari, it will be a new unit. It was developed on the basis of a 2.9-liter TT engine, which can be found under the hood of the top-end version of the Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio. It will be complemented by a twin turbocharger.
In most, if not all, the new engine will be complemented by at least one electric motor, which will allow Ferrari Dino to meet tougher emission standards. In addition to Dino, this engine will use the Purosangue crossover and new models with a medium engine.
- Hybrids turned out to be less environmentally friendly than manufacturers claim
- Ford F-450 RC model presented
- Updated Hyundai H1 van spotted in tests
- The iconic Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing is on sale
- A unique insight into the rare electric hypercar Drako GTE