Ferrari has completed its most practical modelSeptember 1, 2020
The Ferrari GTC4 Lusso hatchback is discontinued.
The Italian automaker has announced its intention to discontinue production of its Ferrari GTC4 Lusso hatchback, as this model has completed its life cycle. Note that the car made its debut back in 2016 and the GTC4 Lusso is the successor to the FF.
The hatchback is driven by a 6,3-liter 12-cylinder engine with a capacity of 680 hp. and 697 Nm of torque. The drive is full. From zero to hundred, the model accelerates in 3.4 seconds at a top speed of 335 km / h.
Another version of the hatchback was also released – the GTC4 Lusso T, under the hood of which a 3.9-liter turbocharged V8 engine with a return of 610 hp is installed. it should be noted that in general, the model has a spacious luggage compartment, which is increased by folding the rear row of seats.
- The Germans showed a unique modular autonomous car DLR U-Shift
- Hyundai hints at Tucson N
- The Swedes showed the electric bike Kalk OR
- Chinese tuners add aggression to Tesla Model X
- Rare Volkswagen Camper Van will be auctioned off