Ferrari found the cause of engine problemsFebruary 25, 2020
Last Friday at the tests in Barcelona in Ferrari lost a few hours – in the morning, Sebastian Vettel stopped on the track due to technical problems. In Scuderia, they suspected a problem with the power plant and sent it to the base in Maranello to study the reasons for the failure.
Today, the Ferrari press office published a message from which it follows that “the malfunction was related to the non-structural problem of the lubrication system. This is not a cause for concern, and work is already underway to solve the problem. “
In addition, the Italian team confirmed the work schedule of the riders in the second week of tests. On Wednesday morning, Sebastian Vettel will drive, and in the afternoon he will be replaced by Charles Lecler. On Thursday, Vettel will work out the day, and on Friday Leclair will complete the tests.
- Peugeot entered the top 50 most beloved French companies
- Nissan Note 2021 showed from all sides before the premiere
- Almost nothing left: Tesla Model 3 after collision with a tree crumbled to pieces
- Hyundai will help British billionaire revive Defender
- Rivian has already sold out the first series of its electric vehicles