Ferrari found the cause of engine problemsFebruary 25, 2020
Last Friday at the tests in Barcelona in Ferrari lost a few hours – in the morning, Sebastian Vettel stopped on the track due to technical problems. In Scuderia, they suspected a problem with the power plant and sent it to the base in Maranello to study the reasons for the failure.
Today, the Ferrari press office published a message from which it follows that “the malfunction was related to the non-structural problem of the lubrication system. This is not a cause for concern, and work is already underway to solve the problem. “
In addition, the Italian team confirmed the work schedule of the riders in the second week of tests. On Wednesday morning, Sebastian Vettel will drive, and in the afternoon he will be replaced by Charles Lecler. On Thursday, Vettel will work out the day, and on Friday Leclair will complete the tests.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors