Ferrari factories earned at full capacityMay 10, 2020
Over the course of this week, Ferrari’s car factories in Maranello and Modena gradually increased their pace of work, and as a result, the company managed to reach its previous level of production.
The temporary suspension of production lasted seven weeks, and after its resumption, the first car, fully prepared for transfer to the client, was the exclusive Monza SP2 roadster painted in gray and black. It was followed by the 812 GTS spider and the classic F8 Tributo coupe.
The first three cars will be sent to customers in the United States, Australia and Germany, Ferrari press service reports, accompanying the text with a picture of the brand new F8 Tributo, which shows that the company employee is wearing a protective mask.
- Forgotten 70s Aston Martin supercar to be restored
- Classic Bentley Blower was assembled from Lego parts
- Nissan starts production of the updated crossover Qashqai
- Acura RDX crossover will be available in an exclusive PMC Edition
- Photos of the Genesis GV70 cross-country salon appeared on the network