Ferrari factories earned at full capacityMay 10, 2020
Over the course of this week, Ferrari’s car factories in Maranello and Modena gradually increased their pace of work, and as a result, the company managed to reach its previous level of production.
The temporary suspension of production lasted seven weeks, and after its resumption, the first car, fully prepared for transfer to the client, was the exclusive Monza SP2 roadster painted in gray and black. It was followed by the 812 GTS spider and the classic F8 Tributo coupe.
The first three cars will be sent to customers in the United States, Australia and Germany, Ferrari press service reports, accompanying the text with a picture of the brand new F8 Tributo, which shows that the company employee is wearing a protective mask.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air