Ferrari announced the recall of the Ferrari 812 SuperfastOctober 22, 2020
A total of 1,063 such sports cars will be reviewed.
Ferrari has announced a revocable campaign for the Ferrari 812 Superfast sports car. The reason for the recall was a possible fallout of the rear window due to its incorrect connection to the body. The first case with a blown rear window was recorded in May this year in Germany.
After an investigation, Ferrari experts came to the conclusion that this is a manufacturing defect and the brand’s management decided to recall more than a thousand cars produced in the period from 2018 to 2020, sold in Europe and the USA. The company will carry out repairs at its own expense – install a new rear window and glue it using new technology.
Recall that the Ferrari 812 Superfast sports car was first shown at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The car is equipped with a 6.5-liter naturally aspirated V12 with 789 hp. and 718 Nm of torque. The front-engined sports car accelerates from standstill to 100 km / h in 2.9 seconds and has a top speed of 340 km / h.
- Little-known roadster Lucra LC470 put up for auction
- Rare 47-year-old BMW Turbo will go under the hammer for $ 140,000
- First prototype battery with five minutes charge received
- Toyota Raize becomes Japan’s best-selling crossover in 2020
- Blizzard in Japan leads to large-scale accident