Ferrari alone yields nearly 1,000 times more profit than NissanApril 10, 2020
Experts examined the sales statistics of new Ferrari cars last year and made a curious conclusion.
Ferrari, known for its sports and racing cars, earns on the sale of one car the amount that Nissan or Ford brands can help with the sale of almost a thousand of their cars. It is reported by Car Industry Analysis. According to their calculations, it was Ferrari in 2019 that earned from the sale of one car more than anyone else in the industry. So, for example, the German company BMW in order to achieve the same profit needed to sell an average of 30 cars. Japanese Toyota has this bar slightly higher – 44 cars.
Volkswagen brand, in order to get closer to Ferrari’s revenue from one car, will have to sell 56 cars, Peugeot-Citroen – 65, and Mercedes-Benz – 67.
But Nissan and Ford earn even less on the sale of their models. For these brands, a similar parallel would look like this: 906 cars for Ford and 926 for Nissan. We give an even more vivid comparison.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily