Ferrari advised to negotiate with the leadership of IndyCarMay 10, 2020
American sports legend Mario Andretti invited Ferrari to discuss participation in IndyCar with new series owner Roger Penske.
Scuderia does not exclude the possibility of creating a factory team in the leading formula series of the United States, including in order not to reduce the personnel of the racing division. But the problem is that only private teams participate in IndyCar, the chassis of which is supplied by Dallara.
“The arrival of such a brand in IndyCar would be a big event, especially as a manufacturer. This would increase interest in our championship. It is clear that there is an obstacle in the form of rules. But personally, I really want to see the confrontation between Ferrari and Dallara. I believe that Mattia Binotto should contact Roger Penske directly and discuss with him the possibility of participating in IndyCar, ” – Andretti said in an interview with Gazzetta dello Sport.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options