Fernando Alonso: You always miss Formula 1March 6, 2019
In a conversation with a former Formula 1 driver Rubens Barrichello Fernando Alonso did not rule out returning to the Grand Prix in 2020 if he has a chance to perform in the top team and fight for victory.
Fernando Alonso “Always miss the Formula 1 – there are the fastest cars in the world. Return to this championship? If you have the opportunity to act in the top team and fight for victory, you can not refuse, because this is Formula 1.
This year, my priority is the Indianapolis race. I will perform in the remaining races of the WEC and again go to the start of the Le Mans, but now fully focused on the Indy500 and try to win. I know that this is the most difficult of the races of the “triple crown”, because I was brought up in Formula 1, and there you can win the title at the wheel of a good car. We have excellent chances with Toyota to win at Le Mans this year, because we have a great car. And in Indianapolis, I have a hard time.
I like the stock cars. I have not seen a single race – only photos on social networks, but these cars look great. I would like to test one of them. I would like to ride on all racing cars. ”
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious