Fernando Alonso: The time has come to accept the new challengeMay 3, 2019
Today announced the departure of Fernando Alonso from the Toyota team, serving in the FIA WEC. The Spaniard will replace Brandon Hartley, and Fernando will focus on the “new challenges.”
Fernando Alonso: “I enjoyed being part of the Toyota Gazoo Racing in the World Endurance Championship, but this chapter is coming to an end. The victory at Le Mans is one of the highlights of my career and an integral part of my struggle for the Triple Crown. I will always remember the victory we won with the team last year.
Now is a good time to take on new challenges. I have many interesting features along with Toyota Gazoo Racing. I wish Brandon all the best for the next season, and I want to thank all the team members for the hard work they continue to do to achieve success at WEC.
We are waiting for two more important races, we are fighting for the WEC champion title, and I will attack with all my might to win both titles. I want to complete the “super season” title with the family of Toyota Gazoo Racing. I also want to thank WEC and ACO for the warm welcome and experience. ”
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors