Fernando Alonso tested the new Supra on the trackMarch 5, 2019
The premiere of the new Toyota Supra took place in January, but the debate about its sporting character is still ongoing. Not everyone believes in the success of the combination of a Toyota car with a BMW engine.
The other day, Toyota Gazoo offered the double Formula 1 champion Fernando Alonso to test a Japanese sports car with a German inline six-cylinder engine. After Alonso sat behind the wheel, he responded well to the power, acceleration, braking system and the sound of the engine.
- The fuel consumption of the luxury crossover Genesis GV80 has become known
- Rivian R1T electric pickup truck can tow up to 5 tons
- Tesla wins information thief case
- Ford tests Bronco with manual transmission
- Elon Musk announced the readiness of the loop tunnel in Las Vegas