Fernando Alonso tested the new Supra on the trackMarch 5, 2019
The premiere of the new Toyota Supra took place in January, but the debate about its sporting character is still ongoing. Not everyone believes in the success of the combination of a Toyota car with a BMW engine.
The other day, Toyota Gazoo offered the double Formula 1 champion Fernando Alonso to test a Japanese sports car with a German inline six-cylinder engine. After Alonso sat behind the wheel, he responded well to the power, acceleration, braking system and the sound of the engine.
- Police will start sharing fines with informants
- Toyota Supra with Tesla filling in development
- Bahrain Formula 1 Grand Prix stopped due to terrible accident of Roman Grosjean
- Ford GT chief designer put his creation up for sale
- Hyundai and Kia fined for problem engines