Fernando Alonso is not yet sure of participation in DakarOctober 10, 2019
Last Wednesday, two-time Formula 1 world champion Fernando Alonso safely reached the finish line of his first rally raid in his career, which he held in Morocco.
The Spaniard, who spoke at Toyota Hilux, took 27th place after car damage and unfinished due to this third stage.
“I am happy to finish in the opening in such a difficult rally-raid. I liked it, but I have to add a lot, ”Alonso quotes La Gazzetta dello Sport.
The Spaniard said that based on his performance at the Rally, Morocco will decide on his participation in Dakar in January. But the decision has not yet been made.
“I still don’t know if I will go to Dakar. It will take several days to think things over and discuss with the team, ”said Fernando.
- The new polymer electrolyte will increase the power reserve of electric vehicles by up to 50%
- Musk announced the launch of Tesla’s own insurance company
- Musk: “Tesla’s autopilot is already taking me to work almost independently”
- Ducati unveils a new electric bike for every occasion
- Musk wants mining companies to mine more nickel