Fernando Alonso: Indy 500 is my priority for 2020December 9, 2019
Fernando Alonso, two-time Formula 1 world champion, has named successful participation in Indianapolis 500 Miles his priority for next year.
After failing in qualifying races this year, the Spaniard does not lose hope of winning the most prestigious race on the IndyCar calendar and winning the Triple Crown of Motorsport.
“Now I am fully focused on Dakar and so far I have not paid much attention to the issue of participation in the Indy 500,” Alonso quoted Crash.net. “But yes, I plan to return to Indianapolis next year and fight there for the victory.” This is my priority for 2020. I will try to prepare for the race as best as possible. ”
- 2021 Corvette C8 sports coupe unveiled
- Nissan spoke about the new generation of the GT-R R36 supercar
- Peugeot launches a range of motorcycles
- Hyundai Venue will no longer be available with manual transmission
- Ram hides “Easter egg” in his powerful pickup 1500 TRX 2021