Fernando Alonso: If I win the Indy 500, I will have the Fourth CrownJanuary 29, 2019
Two-time world champion of Formula 1 Fernando Alonso, as you know, dreams of winning the Triple Crown of motorsport, for which he remains to win the “500 miles of Indianapolis.” But it seems that this is not the ultimate dream of the Spaniard.
Last weekend, Fernando, who won the daily marathon at Le Mans in June 2018, added a triumph to the prestigious 24 hour Daytona American Stoke Cars championship to his list of achievements. And now he is thinking about conquering new peaks.
“Winning Daytona’s 24 Hours” does not apply to the Triple Crown. But if I continue to win the Indy 500, I will have the Fourth Motorsport Crown. Now I will focus entirely on preparing for a return to Indianapolis, Alonso quoted the publication RaceFans. – I want to achieve an unprecedented result in motor racing, and, perhaps, not only in ring races. But it is important to think carefully and plan everything in order to be competitive. I will not decide on an adventure, whatever it may be, without being sure that I will be strong and I can fight for victory. ”
- BFGoodrich introduced special off-road wipers
- Watch the 2021 Porsche Panamera Turbo S set a speed record
- Tesla wants to accelerate the emergence of Semi trucks and is looking for specialists
- Paul Walker’s BMW M1 to be auctioned
- Ferrari unveils racing-inspired version of the 488 Pista