Fences on the Baku highwayApril 28, 2019
At the beginning of the Baku race weekend, the marshals who worked around the 12-13th turns noticed that the two racks of the fence were poorly fixed, and this could lead to serious consequences in the event of an accident, if the machine makes contact with the barriers .
In such situations it is necessary to report the problem of the race management, which was done. In general, marshals on urban roads have to be difficult, because they have to stand almost at the very fence, simply because there is nowhere else, around the walls of houses.
In the FIA, analyzing the incoming signal, acknowledged that there is a violation of safety, and together with the organizers of the race took the necessary measures. When the Marshal’s services took office on Saturday morning, the problem was already fixed.
- Lynk & Co presented the Zero concept
- Tesla shares fell after Elon Musk’s statement
- Several other Volkswagen employees accused of involvement in dieselgate
- Tesla’s network outage caused a stir among users around the world
- Rolls-Royce introduced a long wheelbase version of the Ghost