Features of the hybrid Ford Bronco leaked to the NetworkAugust 12, 2020
The TFL Car reports about this with reference to its own insider.
According to the source, a hybrid version of the recently revived Ford Bronco SUV will see the light of day in 2022. According to the leak, the vehicle’s hybrid powertrain will consist of a 3.0-liter V6 gasoline engine and one electric motor.
The internal combustion engine will belong to the EcoBoost family and will be paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission. Now such a motor, depending on the model on which it is installed, develops from 350 to 500 hp. According to preliminary data, the total power plant of the new Ford Bronco will be approximately 450 hp.
It is reported that the premiere of the new hybrid Ford Bronco will take place towards the end of next year, and the SUV will go on sale in 2022. Ford should hurry up with the release of the new product, because competitors are on the way to the hybrid Jeep Wrangler 4xe PHEV and Land Rover Defender PHEV.
- On tests, a prototype of a “charged” crossover BMW X4 M 2022 was seen
- Daimler unveils new professional Western Star 49X truck
- Buyers are not happy with the quality of the Dodge Demon coupe paintwork
- Teasers of Aznom Palladium appeared on the network
- The render shows a sporty Nissan Z Proto for safari