Featured futuristic Ferrari for new video game Cyberpunk 2077January 10, 2021
The addictive retro sci-fi RPG Cyberpunk 2077 continues to grab the attention of gamers around the world. For designers, it has become a kind of hobby to come up with new cars for her, for example, a Ferrari.
In the fleet of the new video game Cyberpunk 2077, a supercar designed by Leiang Bai would have taken root. He created a cool Ferrari that went against the concept of a video game. All cars here are made in retro style.
The presented concept, on the other hand, is more future-oriented. The portfolio of the author of this curious project already contains some very successful futuristic concept cars. For example, the “space” Infiniti Omakase or the Jeep Modular Concept, which looks more like a lunar rover. The last work of the designer was named FerRAR.exe. This is a tribute to the Ferrari 312 P Le Mans.
Before us is an electric car with unique LED optics and non-trivial shapes. The suspension elements are partially open here, and the wheels receive an original design.
Expressive wings inspired by Porsche sports cars give the car a healthy aggression.
The chances of seeing this Ferrari in the game are slim. Although it would have looked good among other “gaming” machines.
Meanwhile, a very rare racing sports car Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R was put up for auction. The 1965 car is going to be sold for a very large sum – $ 1.5 million
- The renderings presented the radical evolution of the design of the Chevy Silverado pickup
- Details about the extreme sedan BMW M3 CS have appeared
- The new Toyota Corolla Cross crossover is being tested on US roads
- Nissan will not be able to produce half a million cars due to a shortage of chips
- The new Opel and Vauxhall Vivaro-e received a hydrogen unit with a range of 400 km