Fearless Briton set a speed record on iceMarch 1, 2019
Famous rider Zef Eisenberg will try to beat the current world achievement and squeeze out 320 km / h from the compressor Hayabusa.
Eisenberg survived a monstrous accident and last year set a speed record in the sand, but that did not seem enough to him. The brave guy will attend Ice Speed Weekend events, which will be held on the ice of an eight-kilometer lake in Sweden on March 1 and 2.
The current record is 300 km / h, but Zef intends to significantly surpass this result. For an unusual race, he had to refine his Suzuki Hayabusa, and that is, to install tires with hundreds of titanium spikes. But courage and courage he does not hold!
- The first ever race on the moon may take place as early as 2021
- $ 300,000 rented Ferrari rolls over and catches fire
- SAIC creates a premium electric brand
- Jeep has awesome items on Amazon for Cyber Monday
- Mazda MX-30 performs well in moose test