FCA resumes work at Sevel factory in ItalyApril 28, 2020
It became known that the FCA decided to resume production after developing a set of measures for labor protection and safety.
The complex was determined by the return of 6,000 workers to their jobs. The company reported on the work done, during which sanitization of over 300 thousand square meters of workshops was carried out. The same measures were taken along with a number of Italian unions on the basis of a special agreement. In addition to launching work at Sevel, it will be resumed to a limited extent at the plants in Cassino, Pomigliano, Termoli and Mirafiori.
Before employees return to work, the company sanitized production facilities. A total of 18 rest areas, 52 toilets, 29 locker rooms and more than 7,500 workers’ lockers were processed. In addition, before starting work, all employees of the enterprise received training materials that spelled out all the rules for industrial safety.
- Volkswagen will cut production in Germany in February due to a shortage of microchips
- Genesis brings new items to Europe
- Kia’s new electric crossover could become the brand’s best-selling electric vehicle in Europe
- Mitsubishi showed footage from road tests of the new crossover Outlander
- New Mini Cooper goes on sale