FCA is going to release the second-generation minivan Chrysler PacificaApril 10, 2019
Despite the great popularity of crossovers and SUVs, as well as a sharp decline in the popularity of minivans, the concern is not going to miss this segment. No official confirmation yet.
Minivans are not having the best of times, as buyers have found a more attractive alternative for comfortable transportation of people and luggage. Crossovers now occupy the largest share of the global market. Nevertheless, FCA leaves no hope for the minivan segment, and even three years ago added a hybrid modification for its own Pacifica model.
Apparently, the concern was satisfied with the results of Chrysler Pacifica, and has already approved the release of a new generation. It is reported by Allpar portal, citing its own sources: “The official statement should appear soon.”
Unfortunately, there is very little information about the future version. Technical details are completely unknown. It can be assumed that the company will focus on electrification in varying degrees, presenting from soft hybrids to full-fledged PHEV versions.
The press service so far refuses to comment on the rumors that have appeared: “We cannot comment on rumors about future products.”
- 1991 Ford Bronco, which has not been removed from the factory film, is for sale
- A prototype of the updated Honda Accord 2021 was spotted on tests
- Hyundai will have a division to develop walking machines
- Tesla Model 3 for the police paid for itself in a year
- Chery Arrizo Star showed ample customization options