FCA introduced special versions for Chrysler Pacifica, Pacifica Hybrid and Dodge Grand CaravanFebruary 5, 2019
A special line of cars received a separate name of the 35th Anniversary Edition. Models dedicated to the 35th anniversary of the brand’s entry into the American market, as well as access to the minivan segment.
A distinctive feature of the models will be a unique exterior and interior trim, which will be available in limited quantities. The 35th Anniversary Edition Chrysler Pacifica will be available in nine different exterior colors. The most noticeable changes are the touch of the salon, where the black nappa leather trim will appear, as well as the contrasting red Cranberry Wine line.
For models with a conventional engine, the company will add a ceiling multimedia player for rear passengers and 20-inch alloy wheels. For hybrid versions will also add a premium audio system for 13 speakers.
Dodge Grand Caravan 35th Anniversary Edition will receive only 17-inch alloy wheels, additional organizers for things, as well as heated steering wheel and front seats.
Unfortunately, the cost of special versions of Chrysler and Dodge is still unknown, and the appearance on the Russian market should not be expected.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires