FCA announced the recall of 700 thousand carsNovember 22, 2019
Machines covered by a revocable company have been sold in various countries. But the vast majority is in the USA.
On the eve of the concern Fiat Chrysler Automobiles announced the launch of a large-scale revocable company, which will affect a number of countries. Almost 700 thousand cars fall under the review. The problem is a faulty connection in the electrics, which can lead to a sudden stop of the engine or problems when starting it. At the same time, the company said that there was no danger for a sudden fire. Such problems can be on two models – Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee, which came off the assembly line from 2011 to 2013. Company representatives spoke in more detail about a possible problem.
According to them, it is necessary to eliminate silicon deposits on the fuel pump, which are able to interrupt the electric current, and as a result, the flow of fuel into the engine.
Recall that a similar situation was already on the cars of the Italian-American concern – then they affected the 2014-2015 SUVs. The review covers 528,500 cars from the USA, 34,700 from Canada and 18,100 from Mexico. The remaining 116,500 are located outside the North American continent.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos