FBI raids Ducati’s U.S. headquartersJanuary 11, 2021
Despite the fact that the search itself at the Ducati headquarters took place on December 17, it became known about this only on January 7 – the corresponding message was published on the Bay Area Riders Forum.
The searches took place at the company’s California office in Mountain View. According to former office workers, the day after the publication of information about operational activities, they were fired.
Some North American media reported that searches were carried out not only in the company’s office, but also in the homes of some Ducati employees. So far, no official comments have been received from either the FBI or the brand’s headquarters. According to a Ducati spokeswoman, the investigation is ongoing and the company has no right to divulge details.
According to some experts, the searches took place in connection with a large embezzlement case inside the North American office of Ducati. It is expected that in the near future the perpetrators will be charged and the details of the incident will be revealed to us.
- Third generation Haval H6 SUV prices announced
- BMW plans to double EV sales in 2021
- Mercedes-Benz has published details of the new electric crossover EQA
- Automotive brands that patent the most innovations named
- Former Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn may go to jail for 10 years