Fatal tragedy during the construction of the Formula E trackJuly 29, 2020
On the territory of Berlin’s Templhof airport, where the construction of a temporary circuit for the Formula E stage is taking place, an accident occurred, reports Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg.
As a result of the incident, a person died. Details of the incident are not reported, but it is known that the tragedy occurred with the participation of a forklift, which was transporting blocks to fence the highway. Police have confirmed the death of one person, and an investigation is currently underway.
Recall that three Formula E races will be held in Berlin from August 6 to 13 at once, which will complete the season in the series, suspended due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic in March 2020.
- Mitsubishi L200 did not cope with the “moose test”
- Tesla Roadster Decomposes in Space
- A glowing Mercedes-Benz logo can lead to an accident
- Volkswagen Beetle pickup made into tiny camper
- Why does an electric Hummer need “crab mode”