Fastback Polestar 2: new teaser and debut dateFebruary 14, 2019
Polestar published another teaser of its second model and named the date of its debut. The world premiere of the electric fastback Polestar 2 will take place on February 27 at the company’s headquarters in Gothenburg, from where the online broadcast will take place. A live car will be available in early March at the Geneva Motor Show.
Polestar revealed only brief characteristics of the fastback. Polestar 2 will equip the power plant with a capacity of about 400 horsepower, power reserve per charge will be about 480 kilometers. The car will receive a new multimedia complex running on Android.
According to preliminary information, the price of Polestar 2 will be about the same as that of the Tesla Model 3. In Europe, an electric sedan with all-wheel drive and batteries with a capacity of 74 kilowatt-hours costs between 58,800 euros.
Polestar left Volvo in September 2017. As an independent manufacturer, the company is engaged in the release of “charged” hybrids and electric vehicles. The first model of the brand – a hybrid coupe Polestar 1, built on the “Volvo” SPA platform – debuted in October 2017.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published