Fashion house Berluti released his own carJune 10, 2020
The company Berluti, producing men’s shoes, clothes and accessories, on Tuesday, June 9, demonstrated its own car.
The novelty was called Berluti Buggy and looks similar to the Meyers Manx, which was developed on Volkswagen Beetle units.
The Berluti Buggy was built manually on the chassis of a classic Beetle. It has a borrowed engine – a 1.6-liter carburetor opposed power unit with air cooling, 90 horsepower. For the manufacture of the outer shell used polyester. The weight of the buggy is 500 kg.
The car’s interior is the epitome of Berluti luxury and signature. Inside, everything was trimmed with Venezia leather, and on the fabric roof you can see the pattern created by Berluti chief designer Chris van Asch. It is also worth noting the presence of a removable boot made of black leather and a brass emblem on the hood.
- Revived Alpine could be a Mini Ferrari
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests