Fancy Dodge, able to drive cars, sell for $ 29,000May 29, 2020
In California, they sell the unusual 1972 Dodge Challenger, which was converted into a big foot. A car that can drive other cars was valued at $ 29,000.
This Dodge Challenger was remade in one of the studio in Las Vegas. The owner spent more than $ 40,000 on its construction. Tuners used the frame from the Chevrolet K5 Blazer SUV, reinforced axles and 37-inch wheels. At the same time, the two-door body externally remained untouched.
Such a big foot is driven by a 5.7-liter V8 in combination with a 4-speed automatic transmission and four-wheel drive with a reduction gear. The car received custom shock absorbers, a four-chamber carburetor, as well as a new intake and exhaust system.
It is noted that the car’s interior has been completely restored and received a new front panel, new seats, a modern audio system with a subwoofer and Bluetooth support. After all the modifications, the off-road Dodge Challenger drove more than 17,000 and during this time nothing broke.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup