Famous American drifter modified pickup Ford F-150April 24, 2019
RTR Vehicles presented the F-150 RTR retrofit kit
RTR Vehicles, owned by American drifter Vaughn Gittin Jr., presented the F-150 RTR retrofit kit for Ford pickups. It is offered for all modifications of the F-150 with the exception of the Raptor.
The Ford F-150 with the RTR package can be distinguished by the original grille with integrated running lights, wheel arch covers, special body graphics and 20-inch wheels wrapped in Nitto Ridge Grappler tires. The Ford F-150 RTR also includes crankcase protection and Fox Performance Series 2.0 shock absorbers.
There are fewer changes in the salon: buyers are offered floor mats with an autograph by Von Gittin and a sign with the serial number of the car. For a fee, you can order branded leather interior trim.
Last year, RTR Vehicles presented a set for the Mustangs, equipped with the Performance Pack 1. It included 19-inch wheels, a grille with integrated daytime running lights, a spoiler and a suspension with adjustable stabilizers.
[supsystic-slider id=1017 position=”center”]
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery