Failure in the matrix: two identical Lamborghini crashedJune 15, 2020
An unusual incident happened in Singapore. There are a lot of expensive cars in this small rich country. But two identical Lamborghini Aventador S met and got into an accident.
There was information in the media that shortly before the collision, drivers showed rather dangerous driving, overtaking and clipping each other. As a result, careless behavior on the road turned into a collision.
When the first Lamborghini slowed sharply at a traffic light, the second drove right into it. Apparently, the driver did not have time to react to stop quickly.
Most interesting is that these cars are not only instances of the same model (Lamborghini Aventador S), but also painted in one yellow-orange shade and equipped with black rims.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E