F3: First tests started at Le CastelletMarch 21, 2019
On the French highway Paul Ricard started the first pre-tests of Formula 3, as the series is now called, previously known as GP3. On the first day, 10 teams and 30 pilots took part in the tests.
In the morning at Le Castellet was a good weather, the pilots immediately went to the track. Leadership almost immediately captured Christian Lundgard of ART. He was several times ahead of the racer Hitech Leonardo Pulcini, but each time the Dane regained the lead. At the end of the session, Robert Schwartzman, who plays for Prema, moved up to third place.
In the afternoon, the speed increased slightly. The best time was able to show another pilot Prema and a student of the Ferrari Academy Markus Armstrong, at the end of the session it was almost overtaken by Lirim Tsendeli from Sauber. Robert Schwartzman also added, but again remained the third.
Tomorrow the tests will continue.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors