F3: First tests started at Le CastelletMarch 21, 2019
On the French highway Paul Ricard started the first pre-tests of Formula 3, as the series is now called, previously known as GP3. On the first day, 10 teams and 30 pilots took part in the tests.
In the morning at Le Castellet was a good weather, the pilots immediately went to the track. Leadership almost immediately captured Christian Lundgard of ART. He was several times ahead of the racer Hitech Leonardo Pulcini, but each time the Dane regained the lead. At the end of the session, Robert Schwartzman, who plays for Prema, moved up to third place.
In the afternoon, the speed increased slightly. The best time was able to show another pilot Prema and a student of the Ferrari Academy Markus Armstrong, at the end of the session it was almost overtaken by Lirim Tsendeli from Sauber. Robert Schwartzman also added, but again remained the third.
Tomorrow the tests will continue.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road