F3: First tests started at Le CastelletMarch 21, 2019
On the French highway Paul Ricard started the first pre-tests of Formula 3, as the series is now called, previously known as GP3. On the first day, 10 teams and 30 pilots took part in the tests.
In the morning at Le Castellet was a good weather, the pilots immediately went to the track. Leadership almost immediately captured Christian Lundgard of ART. He was several times ahead of the racer Hitech Leonardo Pulcini, but each time the Dane regained the lead. At the end of the session, Robert Schwartzman, who plays for Prema, moved up to third place.
In the afternoon, the speed increased slightly. The best time was able to show another pilot Prema and a student of the Ferrari Academy Markus Armstrong, at the end of the session it was almost overtaken by Lirim Tsendeli from Sauber. Robert Schwartzman also added, but again remained the third.
Tomorrow the tests will continue.
- Toyota Yaris named Car of the Year 2021
- How much might a new Ford Maverick pickup cost?
- Nissan Says Gasoline Efficiency Breakthrough Up to 50% Efficiency
- Small electric camper for sale for $ 4,000
- New large pickup Maxus T90 showed before the official debut