F1 TV Pro service will appear in eight new countriesJanuary 28, 2019
Having bought Formula 1, Liberty Media immediately started talking about the need for live broadcasts on the Internet, but contracts with TV companies are one of the key components of the championship’s revenue, and broadcasters absolutely do not need a competitor in the network, therefore F1 TV Pro, where there are live broadcasts, is in many countries is not available.
Worldwide, there is a paid streaming service F1 TV, but there are no live broadcasts. It is expected that F1 TV Pro will become available in more countries as contracts with television companies are revised – and the transition of Formula 1 to satellite pay channels, but in 2019, F1 TV Pro will appear only in eight new countries – in Cyprus and Malta, Denmark, Greece, Holland, Norway, Portugal and Sweden.
- PSA Group 3Q 2020 Financial Results
- Flying car received the first road permit
- The unmanned car rammed the wall right after the start of the race.
- The funding will help the company expand its lineup.
- Volkswagen electrifies another SUV