F-1 teams did not agree to share the audience at the presentation of the carsJanuary 28, 2019
All teams unanimously refused to hold a presentation of new race cars on the same day. This idea has long been trying to embody Liberty Media.
Commercial owners of the Royal races a year and a half ago, the teams were asked to combine the presentation of cars of all Formula 1 teams into a single grand show. However, in 2018, the idea failed to be implemented. In 2019, she also found no response among the teams.
The German edition of Auto Motor und Sport writes that participants do not want to share the attention of the public and fear that the idea of presenting cars in one place in one place will weaken their individual attention. In addition, the rivals will start analyzing the cars in advance from a technical position.
Note that currently only six teams confirmed the date for the premiere of cars for the season 2019: Toro Rosso – February 11, Renault – February 12, Racing Point – February 13, McLaren – February 14, Ferrari – February 15, Sauber – February 18. Mercedes will have to choose between the 14th and 15th, they have not yet decided on the date.
- Tesla FSD autopilot promises to be finalized by the end of 2020
- Drag racing: Hyundai Palisade 2020 vs. Buick Grand National 1987
- Overfinch celebrates 5th anniversary with Range Rover Sandringham
- Ken Block’s Ford Focus RS RX sold for a whopping sum
- Volkswagen Golf R Variant has entered the final tests