Eyes of the Terminator: Tesla engineers showed how the autopilot sees the worldFebruary 1, 2020
Tesla showed how the autopilot artificial intelligence analyzes objects that it sees around itself as it moves.
The demo video appeared on YouTube. In the comments to the video, users noted that what is happening reminds them of the “beginning of Terminator software” (to watch the video, scroll the news to the end).
Judging by the video, real-time artificial intelligence of an autopilot recognizes targets on the road, cars, their direction, size, distinguishes objects from people. All this happens almost instantly, the machine accurately assesses what is happening.
Some joked that Tony Stark, the hero of the movie Iron Man, sees this in sunglasses. Most of the questions the users had was what processor is used in the company, if in autopilot mode the computer can simultaneously solve so many problems.
- Revealed cross-coupe Audi Q5 Sportback
- Porsche tests refreshed Cayman GT4 RS at the Nurburgring
- Hear the new BMW M4 Competition growl menacingly
- Photos of restyled Genesis G70 with unusual red interior appeared on the network
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration