Extremely understated Volkswagen Beetle shown on the InternetJanuary 27, 2020
The network has photos of the original Volkswagen Beetle. The car body was covered with artificial rust in the style of a rat-look.
Auto is part of the collection of the famous Mexican blogger “@jucaviapri”. According to the author of this project, all people can have different views on the appearance of show cars, each of which deserves respect. That is exactly what the idea of developing an understated Beetle came about.
The peculiarity of this machine is that initially the project itself was assembled, and then the artist Kyzyl Salim drew render images of the model. In addition, it is almost impossible to distinguish the “pixel” variation from the real one.
The non-standard copy has a very large wing, a diffuser and a negative camber angle of the rear wheels, which makes the Beetle very low and wide. Specially coated with artificial rust, the body gives the car a touch of color.
In addition, Volkswagen has previously patented a Tiguan-based pickup truck. Recently, a document was published on the website of the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI).
- New DS7 Crossback Louvre Edition will showcase the Louvre’s most significant projects on the multimedia screen
- General Motors and its Cruise project will help Honda implement robotic taxi in Japan
- Vietnamese company VinFast unveils three electric crossovers
- BMW i4 electric car undergoes final tests
- New Mercedes-Benz S-Class recalls a couple of months after the start of production