Extremely understated Volkswagen Beetle shown on the InternetJanuary 27, 2020
The network has photos of the original Volkswagen Beetle. The car body was covered with artificial rust in the style of a rat-look.
Auto is part of the collection of the famous Mexican blogger “@jucaviapri”. According to the author of this project, all people can have different views on the appearance of show cars, each of which deserves respect. That is exactly what the idea of developing an understated Beetle came about.
The peculiarity of this machine is that initially the project itself was assembled, and then the artist Kyzyl Salim drew render images of the model. In addition, it is almost impossible to distinguish the “pixel” variation from the real one.
The non-standard copy has a very large wing, a diffuser and a negative camber angle of the rear wheels, which makes the Beetle very low and wide. Specially coated with artificial rust, the body gives the car a touch of color.
In addition, Volkswagen has previously patented a Tiguan-based pickup truck. Recently, a document was published on the website of the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI).
- Foton showed a pickup very similar to the Ford F-150
- Premium brand Hongqi unveils minibus concept in Beijing
- The debutant of the motor show in Beijing Chery Tiggo 8 Plus surprised with a high price
- ABT Sportsline finalizes the Audi Q5 TFSI e Quattro
- Black BMW M4 convertible looks menacing