Extreme E Series SUV will pass on Dakar 2020November 25, 2019
As part of the Dakar 2020, in January next year, an SUV for the new Extreme E electric series will enter the track.
Electric car ODYSSEY 21 will pass the final, 12th stage of the rally-raid in Saudi Arabia.
“We are pleased that the Extreme E SUV will accompany us at the upcoming Dakar. This is a good opportunity to promote a new technology that is fully in line with the spirit of the time, ”commented David Custer, director of the rally marathon. – We began to encourage the participation of hybrid and electric cars in Dakar. In the medium term, we plan to introduce a separate offset for them. ”
The first phase of Extreme E is scheduled for February 2021. Such racers as Sebastien Ogier, Lucas di Grassi, Andre Lotterer, Timmy Hansen have already confirmed their participation in the series.
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued