Experts presented the top five most reliable crossoversFebruary 12, 2019
As part of the standard and mandatory tests, the National Institute for Road Safety (NHTSA) has named the most reliable crossover and tested the performance of driver assistance systems.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Institute (NHTSA) together with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) presented the TOP-5 most reliable crossovers. And it is not surprising that the leader was the Volvo XC90. The car earned the highest score in the performance of an automatic emergency braking system. He also showed good results in the work of all other systems.
The second was the Mercedes-Venz GLE, which got into the rating due to the most transparent and adequate operation of the semi-autonomous control systems. The system is able to move independently on the highway, in a city traffic jam, and even cuddle up to the curb to let emergency vehicles pass. Closes the top three rating Japanese Lexus Lexus RX due to the excellent work of the system for determining driver fatigue, able to respond to the slightest signs.
In the fourth and fifth place were Audi Q7 and the Japanese Acura MDX, equipped with excellent traffic systems in traffic and assistance to the driver in the parking lot.
- Financial bubble may emerge in the electric car market
- Lamborghini Jarama, a charismatic sports car, celebrates its 50th anniversary
- Tesla wants to build third-generation charging stations in China
- Volkswagen will stop selling Passat sedan in Europe
- Tesla is already worth more than $ 550 billion – it entered the Top 6 most valuable companies in the US