Experts have chosen the best car for gays: Alpine A110January 19, 2019
Representatives of the European organization Ledorga are representatives of gay and have been practicing their own car rating since 2005. This time they came across an interesting coupe.
Alpina is a brand reborn from sports groups Renault. His debut car became the coupe A110, which earned the title of the most beautiful car in 2018, as well as the warm reviews of the portal TopGear. A distinctive feature of the model was the design in a retro-style, as well as a small cost of 55,000 euros.
In 2019, the winner of the competition called the European Gay Car of the Year became the coupe Alpine A110. Earlier in this “unconventional” competition, the winners were Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe, Alfa Romeo MiTo, Citroen DS3 Cabrio, Mini Roadster models.
Alpine A110 is built on an aluminum platform, which allowed engineers to maintain a weight of 1080 kg. As the power unit used 1.8-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 250 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque. Together with him works an automatic transmission on seven steps, specially designed for this model. Acceleration to 100 km/h takes 4.5 seconds.
As experts have previously noted, the Alpine A110 coupe is practically devoid of flaws – “Double, light (just over 1000 kg), mid-engined, rear-wheel drive, not terribly expensive.”
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers