Experts have chosen the best car for gays: Alpine A110January 19, 2019
Representatives of the European organization Ledorga are representatives of gay and have been practicing their own car rating since 2005. This time they came across an interesting coupe.
Alpina is a brand reborn from sports groups Renault. His debut car became the coupe A110, which earned the title of the most beautiful car in 2018, as well as the warm reviews of the portal TopGear. A distinctive feature of the model was the design in a retro-style, as well as a small cost of 55,000 euros.
In 2019, the winner of the competition called the European Gay Car of the Year became the coupe Alpine A110. Earlier in this “unconventional” competition, the winners were Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe, Alfa Romeo MiTo, Citroen DS3 Cabrio, Mini Roadster models.
Alpine A110 is built on an aluminum platform, which allowed engineers to maintain a weight of 1080 kg. As the power unit used 1.8-liter turbo engine, capable of developing up to 250 horsepower and 320 Nm of torque. Together with him works an automatic transmission on seven steps, specially designed for this model. Acceleration to 100 km/h takes 4.5 seconds.
As experts have previously noted, the Alpine A110 coupe is practically devoid of flaws – “Double, light (just over 1000 kg), mid-engined, rear-wheel drive, not terribly expensive.”
- “Piece of cheese” with a jet engine sells for the price of a Kia Ceed
- The most powerful Toyota Camry against two “charged” Honda
- The rarest BMW M1 of the creator of the Boney M group will be sold at auction for 435,000 pounds sterling
- Polestar will put three new cars on the conveyor of a plant in China
- Images of the off-road Ford EcoSport Active 2021 appeared on the web