Expert: Maverick Vinales to move to Ducati in 2021November 25, 2019
A respected MotoGP expert and influential race manager Carlo Pernat believes that next season will be the last for Maverick Vinales at Yamaha. According to him, the Spaniard accepted the offer of Ducati.
“Ducati was interested in three riders – Marquez, Quartararo and Vinales. And it looks like Vinales will eventually join them in 2021, ” – said Pernat on Radio Sportiva. – It would look very strange if Yamaha let go of Quartararo, who is likely to move to the factory team in the 2021 season. Who will be his partner? It is likely that Valentino Rossi will remain, especially if a change in the chief mechanic will be beneficial. ”
- The debut date of the new Haval Big Dog SUV is announced
- Bentley launched an online configurator for the Bentayga 2021 crossover
- Skoda Scala-based roadster named Slavia
- Revealed patent for supercar Lamborghini SCV12
- Chevrolet Sonic sedan and hatchback discontinued