Expert: Maverick Vinales to move to Ducati in 2021November 25, 2019
A respected MotoGP expert and influential race manager Carlo Pernat believes that next season will be the last for Maverick Vinales at Yamaha. According to him, the Spaniard accepted the offer of Ducati.
“Ducati was interested in three riders – Marquez, Quartararo and Vinales. And it looks like Vinales will eventually join them in 2021, ” – said Pernat on Radio Sportiva. – It would look very strange if Yamaha let go of Quartararo, who is likely to move to the factory team in the 2021 season. Who will be his partner? It is likely that Valentino Rossi will remain, especially if a change in the chief mechanic will be beneficial. ”
- Drag racing: Porsche 911 Carrera S vs. tuned BMW X3 Competition
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower