Exhibition “Michael 50” opens in MaranelloJanuary 3, 2019
Numerous fans arrived today in Maranello, where the exhibition Michael 50, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Michael Schumacher, opened at the Ferrari Museum.
In the Victory Hall exhibited all eleven cars, on which Michael was racing in a Ferrari – from the 1996 F310 to the 248 F1 of 2006.
Fans were able to see the road cars of the company, created with the participation of Schumacher – 430 Scuderia and Ferrari California.
- Tesla wants to license its autopilot software
- Rimac said he would do with the purchased Bugatti
- The queue for the Toyota Land Cruiser stretches for 4 years
- Mazda patented eight new brands
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 to officially debut on October 26