Exhibition “Michael 50” opens in MaranelloJanuary 3, 2019
Numerous fans arrived today in Maranello, where the exhibition Michael 50, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Michael Schumacher, opened at the Ferrari Museum.
In the Victory Hall exhibited all eleven cars, on which Michael was racing in a Ferrari – from the 1996 F310 to the 248 F1 of 2006.
Fans were able to see the road cars of the company, created with the participation of Schumacher – 430 Scuderia and Ferrari California.
- Volkswagen unveils 300 hp Atlas Cross Sport GT crossover powered by Golf R
- Bugatti has released the last copy of the Divo hypercar worth € 5 million
- Toyota issues a ban on the resale of the 2022 Land Cruiser SUV
- American startup may be more expensive than Tesla
- Toyota top manager called electric cars evil