Exhibition “Michael 50” opens in MaranelloJanuary 3, 2019
Numerous fans arrived today in Maranello, where the exhibition Michael 50, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of Michael Schumacher, opened at the Ferrari Museum.
In the Victory Hall exhibited all eleven cars, on which Michael was racing in a Ferrari – from the 1996 F310 to the 248 F1 of 2006.
Fans were able to see the road cars of the company, created with the participation of Schumacher – 430 Scuderia and Ferrari California.
- New Lincoln Aviator to replace Continental sedan
- NIO unveiled a teaser for the new EE7
- Nissan to equip its vehicles with Nissan Safety Shield 360 in 2021
- SSC Tuatara hypercar sets new speed record
- Canadians showed their own electric car