Exclusive Porsche Carrera GT found in ChinaAugust 10, 2020
A Chinese photographer managed to find an exclusive Porsche Carrera GT in an abandoned Ferrari and Maserati dealership in Guangzhou. The circulation of this particular car is only three copies.
So, on the territory of the PRC, a unique German model Carrera GT was found. She has been in the dealership of the aforementioned brands since 2012. The supercar, serial number 1255, was discovered by photographer James Vaughn. A total of 1270 units were released. Carrera GT models.
The car is interesting for its body color: in the original shade of Zanzibar Red Metallic, three such cars were released. According to the Chinese photographer, the supercar of the 2006 production year visited Germany and the Russian Federation before it came to the PRC.
As follows from the old description for sale, at that time the exclusive Carrera GT had two owners, and its mileage was 4581 km.
In addition, it was recently noted that Porsche is testing a new modification of the 911 sports coupe at the Nürburgring. It should be said that the 911 coupe in the GTS variation exhibits certain differences. The date of the premiere of the new 911 remains unknown.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed