Exclusive Pagani Zonda sold for $ 6.18 millionDecember 2, 2019
Sotheby’s auction house sold at auction the one of a kind supercar Pagani Zonda Aether with manual transmission and without a roof.
The car was purchased for 6,182,000 dollars. This is currently the most expensive instance of the Zonda that has ever been auctioned.
The supercar is based on variations in the body of a roadster. This instance has a 7.3-liter naturally aspirated V12 engine with a capacity of 7.3 liters and a performance of 759 hp, which is combined with a very atypical transmission – a traditional 6-speed manual gearbox, rather than a “robot”.
The car body is made of carbon fiber and decorated with matte and glossy carbon elements with red accents. At the rear of the body are a large wing and a black diffuser to match the rims.
Initially, the organizers of the auction were going to bail out from $ 4.4 to 5.5 million, but according to the results of the auction in Abu Dhabi, the final price tag increased by more than $ 1 million.
- The new Lexus NX will be created on the Toyota RAV4 platform
- Opel will release a new model Closer to next summer, the German concern
- Unveiled the appearance of the new Batmobile
- Bentley Launches Its Latest V8 Motor
- The new Bentley Bentayga spotted on tests in tricky camouflage