Exclusive Mantide Sports Car AvailableOctober 10, 2019
The Mantide sports car, developed on the basis of the C6 generation Corvette ZR1, is one of a kind. The construction of the sports car, in the creation of which the famous designer Jason Castriot took an active part, was carried out by the Italian company Stile Bertone.
Initially, the manufacturer had plans to release 10 copies, but in the end the only Mantide was built. Since the Bertone Mantide is based on the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 of the C6 generation, therefore, it has a 6.2-liter V8 engine with a supercharged capacity of 638 horsepower, operating in conjunction with a 6-speed manual transmission. According to the manufacturer, the model is able to accelerate to “hundreds” in just 3.2 seconds, and its maximum speed is 351 km / h.
Shortly after the car completed a press tour at various events around the world, he returned to the United States and was repainted in Bianco Fuji (pearl white). The interior design used Alcantara in two shades. Now the mantide is 16 093 km.
This exclusive Bertone Mantide is the ticket to the most prestigious automotive events worldwide. The car will undoubtedly become the main figure at any auto show.
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air