Exclusive interior photos of the new Lamborghini SianSeptember 11, 2019
The Italian hybrid supercar, introduced for the first time at the Frankfurt Motor Show, will be released in a limited edition of only 63 copies.
The carmaker didn’t have time to please us with the exterior design of his new Lamborghini Sian hypercar, when our journalists managed to get into the new interior and take some pictures, as well as chat with the head of the company.
The Italian model is based on the Lamborghini Aventador. The novelty is driven by a 6.5-liter V12, paired with an electric motor according to the Mild Hybrid principle. The total output of the power plant is 808 hp
The interior of the Sian hypercar corresponds to its status – it really looks exclusive. Inside, everything is trimmed with carbon fiber, sports seats are trimmed with two-tone leather. The same palette is present on all other elements of the cabin. Also worth noting is the screen of a multimedia system with a tablet orientation – a trend introduced by the American company Tesla.
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale
- New wagon Suzuki Swace tried on a sporty look