Exclusive: Ford Mustang crossover will be faster than the coupe itselfSeptember 12, 2019
The world premiere of the new electric crossover from Ford, created in the style of the Mustang muscle car, will be held in mid-November. Motor1.com managed to find out about this on the sidelines of the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Most likely, this is an international auto show in Los Angeles. It is also possible that Ford will present such an important premiere a little earlier, a couple of days before the opening of the exhibition. The source also reported the first technical specifications, although without specifics: the range of the new items will be an impressive 500 kilometers, and up to 100 km / h the car can accelerate faster than the Mustang, that is, in less than 6.5 seconds at least.
The crossover has no name yet, we know it under the working name Mach E. The most intriguing question about the design of the future crossover concerns the stern, in particular the tilt of the rear pillar and glass. According to forecasts by Motor1, the car will receive a coupe-like shape, in the style of the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe and BMW X6.
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI