Exclusive Bugatti crashed in an accident in a collision with hay baleSeptember 9, 2020
The only existing Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse L’Or Blanc crashed into hay bales during an exotic car race
A video of an exotic car race organized by the Swiss club Supercar Owners Circle has appeared online. Arrivals took place on the runway of Gstaad airport. The unique Bugatti Veyron became the hero of the event.
The video shows the hypercar flying past the finish line and crashing into hay bales at the end of the runway. The air brake is seen to apply and the squeal of tires is heard after the driver presses the brake pedal in an attempt to stop the vehicle. At some point, a plume of smoke erupts from behind and after a few moments the Bugatti Veyron stops.
According to one of the eyewitnesses who managed to see the hypercar after arrival, the owner will have to replace the front bumper. One of the ribs passing through the center of the right air intake is cracked in half and cannot be repaired. Given the exclusivity of the car, it will come at a price. But for a person who has the means to buy a one-of-a-kind hypercar, this is not a problem. Besides, it could have ended worse.
- China showed “killer” Tesla with a power reserve of 708 kilometers
- General Motors is working on improved autopilot
- First Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Buyers Receive Exclusive Gifts
- Alrendo TS Bravo electric motorcycle to hit European roads in May
- All new Peugeot models will receive “charged” versions