Exclusive BMW M3 from Kith and BMW unveiledOctober 30, 2020
Kith founder Ronnie Fieg, with whom the BMW Group will launch the limited edition BMW M4 Competition x Kith, is known as a longtime BMW fan. not so long ago an exclusive model was added to his collection.
According to Ronnie’s stories, his love for the brand was passed on to him from his grandfather, who had a 1979 BMW 320i (E21) and a 1989 BMW M3 (E30). Fieg recently bought the exact same BMW M3, and BMW M has slightly tweaked the car to participate in the presentation of the joint project.
Fiega’s car is painted in the shade of Cinnabar Red, which the concern first used on the BMW M3 (E30). The seats are upholstered in Kith-embossed leather, and the BMW logo on the bonnet, boot lid and steering wheel has been replaced with Kith. This is the first time BMW has changed its emblem for a partner.
- The interior of the new Genesis G90 was first shown in the photo
- Hyundai showed the updated crossover Tucson L
- Audi TTS Competition Plus for the European market will be more powerful
- The prices for the new SUV from Nissan have been announced
- Rolls-Royce cars get new body colors