Exclusive 1976 Chevrolet Camaro to be auctioned offAugust 18, 2020
The unique 1976 Chevrolet Camaro sports car will be auctioned on September 26th.
The muscle car was redesigned by the famous Italian designer Pietro Frua according to the wishes of European clients. However, the project turned out to be unclaimed, and only one car was prepared.
In 1976, the finished Camaro was transported from the United States to Italy. Frua lengthened the hood of the car, converted the silhouette of the coupe into a fastback with a large rear window, equipped the car with twin headlights and huge headlights.
The result is an automotive aesthetic that is hard to recognize the source. The front of the body is in the style of Ford Capri, in some places you can see Lamborghini Espada, and in the back there are similarities with the DeLorean DMC-12. The designer’s signature is inside the Chevrolet logo on the grille.
- Key BMW and Mini models lose diesel engines
- Toyota suspends work at India plant again due to strike
- BMW is preparing for restyling crossover BMW X5
- 2021 Honda City hatchback unveiled
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz Metris gets new design and more options